VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2023 #1
alex revision

Default MEGHAN MCCAIN: Gwyneth Paltrow sells pseudoscience and starvation diets

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Gwyneth Paltrow sells pseudoscience and starvation diets

Mar 17, 2023

Gwyneth Paltrow is an Academy Award-winning actress turned health guru who has never been to medical school or had any medical training.

However, she is the face and founder of the so-called billionaire lifestyle and wellness brand, Goop.

Let’s be clear: if what she sells is wellness, then I don’t want any of that.

Gwyneth sat down with Dr. Will Cole for a recent episode of his ‘The Art of Being Well’ podcast. It’s not the kind of podcast I’d normally listen to, but I’m not the type to go to yoga retreats or sound baths.

https://nybreaking.com/meghan-mccain...rvation-diets/

Old March 19th, 2023 #2
alex revision

Should You Be Using Gwyneth Paltrow's Latest Wellness Hack: Rectal Ozone Therapy?

Short answer? No.

Mar 17, 2023

Gwyneth Paltrow has, once again, shared a questionable wellness "hack." Earlier this week, the Goop founder appeared on Dr. Will Cole's The Art of Being Well podcast and had a...controversial recommendation: rectal ozone therapy.

"I have used ozone therapy, rectally," she said. "It's pretty weird, but it's been very helpful." she said.

To her credit, host Dr. Will Cole did ask her for the "weirdest" wellness trend she's ever tried. But does "rectal ozone therapy" truly do anything for your gut health, or your body in general? Women's Health investigated.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/heal...ozone-therapy/

Old March 19th, 2023 #3
bedford

Isn't she half jew? That would explain the bogus lies about health to make shekels as well as the perverse rectal ozone therapy.

Thread