Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16th, 2023 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Animal abuse videos go viral on Twitter, raising content moderation concerns

By Patrick Reilly
May 12, 2023

Gruesome animal abuse videos have been widely circulating on Twitter in recent weeks, raising concerns about how the social media giant monitors its content with Elon Musk at the helm, according to a report.

One particularly disturbing video that has gained traction appears to show a live kitten being placed inside of a blender and killed, NBC News reported.

A concerned parent from London told the outlet she discovered the sickening footage after hearing about it from her preteen son.

Laura Clemens, 46, said that her 11-year-old son came home from school and mentioned something about a cat in a blender clip on Twitter.

The mother went on the platform and typed in “cat.”

The search box automatically suggested she search “cat in a blender,” she said.

When she clicked on the suggested search, the graphic video instantly appeared, she told NBC.

The outlet replicated the process and quickly found the clip on Wednesday.

By Friday, Twitter appeared to have disabled autocomplete suggestions in the search bar.

Clemens said she was glad her son came and told her about it first before finding the video on his own with a simple “cat” search.

“I’m glad that my child has talked to me, but there must be lots of parents whose kids just look it up,” she said.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/12/animal...tion-concerns/

I don't understand why people are surprised. I mean, torturing and murdering animals is par for the course for shitbag Musk and his employees. They consider it perfectly normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:
15 Feb, 2022 17:25 Home World News

Musk’s Neuralink confirms monkey deaths

Brain implant neurotech firm has nonetheless denied that it had subjected apes to “extreme suffering”
https://www.rt.com/news/549474-elon-...key-neuralink/

Thread